- I’ve been doing more with maps, including looking at how Pennsylvania’s congressional districts were redrawn after the 2000 and 2010 Census’.
- The Code for Philly campaign finance group Leverage is getting ready to release a website for Philly’s 2017 elections. It’s influenced by my de2016.com project.
- I even started playing around with campaign finance data in the Neo4j graph database.
- I visualized Google Analytics data!
- I wrote some event scrapers to find out what’s going on in Delaware, the project is called ToDoInDE. There’s a weekly newsletter, you can sign up here. The website todoinde.com is in development. I’m planning on expanding into Philly once the kinks are worked out.
- I’m creating more maps! I’ve been diving into the census data ever since the ACS 1-year data was released in September. Getting ready for the much larger 5-year data set coming out in December.
Packing and cracking: Pennsylvania’s 14th Congressional District overlaid with the old:
Census explorer for Philadelphia: